This is the true and impossible story of my very great love. In the hope that she will not read this and reproach me, I have withheld many telling details - her name, the particulars of her birth and upbringing and any identifying scars or birthmarks. All the same, I cannot help but write this for her, to tell her, “I’m sorry for every word I wrote to change you, I’m sorry for so many things.” I couldn’t see you when you were here and now that you’re gone, I see you everywhere. One may read this and think it’s magic, but falling in love is an act of magic. So is writing.
It was once said of Catcher in the Rye, “That rare miracle of fiction has again come to pass. A human being has been created out of ink, paper and the imagination.” I am no J.D Salinger, but I have witnessed a rare miracle. Any writer can attest in the luckiest, the happiest state, the words are not coming from you but through you. She came to me wholly herself - I was just lucky enough to be there to catch her.
ISN’T IT WEIRD LIKE YOU’RE READING THIS POST AND YOU COULD BE THOUSANDS OF MILES AWAY OR IN THE SAME STREET AS ME BUT WE ARE ALL ON THIS WEBSITE AND WE ALL HAVE LIVES LIKE SOMEONE MAY BE FINDING OUT WHO THEIR REAL DAD IS TOMORROW OR SEEING THEIR FAVOURITE BAND OR SHAVING THEIR HAIR AND ALL THESE THINGS ARE HAPPENING AND YET WE ARE ALL JUST ON THIS WEBSITE IDK IT’S WEIRD LIKE A FOLLOWER IS A PERSON WITH THEIR OWN LIFE AND WORRIES AND EVERYTHING
Are you okay?
UPDATE: I PUT A VOTIVE IN THE HOT WAX WHEN I REALISED I HAD NO WICKS. THE MIXTURE IS NOW CLUMPY LOOKING. FUCK.
NOT YET MIDNIGHT? WELL THEN IT IS TIME TO TAKE A SHOWER.
DO ALL THE DIY PROJECTS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT.
UPDATE: I JUST MICROWAVED A CANDLE IN A CUP AND HAVE REFASHIONED IT INTO A COFFEECUP CANDLE.
photo coming soon
tears and pain but I feel celestial
- Age: 20
- Where I’m from: Studio City, CA
- Where I would like to live: somewhere in europe
- Religion: .....eh
- Sexual orientation: straight
- Favorite book: The Particular Sadness of Lemon Cake (READ IT)
- Eye colour: BLUE
- Favorite Movie: Wristcutters a love story, The Virgin Suicides, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
- Favourite TV show: The Soup, My Mad Fat Diary, LAW & ORDER SVU, Skins uk, Game of Thrones, New Girl,
- Favourite band/singer: Kate Nash, Bon Iver, Mika, The 1975, Sky Ferreria
- Random fact about me: i'm creative & artistic
- Favourite season: Summer/ Fall
- Favourite colour: any shade of blue
- What I’m listening to right now: this terrible show on bravo...
- Favourite male character from a TV show: Elliot Stabler, ROBB STARK, Chuck Bass
- Favourite female character from a TV show: Mother of Dragons
- What my name means: my username? i have trouble staying focused and i'm irish idk haha
- Favourite superhero: katnissssss